Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wales in Wales

























I'm very late for Luna's color challenge this week. But here I am in a SIM called Welsh Rainbow among graves  - and celtic crosses:
I was alone all the time in this intriguing landscape, where I saw rainbows and sheep, where I tried my hand at weaving and met a witch exercising her craft of old celtic wisdom:
I was pleased to suddenly fly across a green Welsh landscape, looking like some sort of superman in my black and wales outfit.


I met some of the natives, who refused to rez properly:


I was impressed that I was able to hold on to my shoulder bag through most of the adventure, like a true  city girl.

Finally , I reflected on the fact that so many  interesting SIMs are devoid of people. What a lot of effort that had been put into all the fun places and interesting buildings(church, castle, barns etc, etc)  and landscapes. All I did was putting on some clothes, tinting the scarf in my Wasabi Pills hair from the Hair Fair,  the beads in my Handverk ring, and then take the photos.

What I'm wearing:
Top: [W&B] Womens Contrast Long Sleeve BLACK/WHITE 
Leggings: Maitreya Couture Leggings , black
Corset: [Aura] Grimm - Corset - Dusk, (picked up at one of the many June/July events)
Hair /Wasabi Pills/ Ichigo Mesh Hair - Wild honey (scarf tinted by me)
Earrings: CHANTKARE TEARDROP 
Ring:  [HANDverk] Hammered Metal Ring.gold. (beads tinted by me)
Bag: GoK- Slime Bag Zombie Popcorn Hunt Shoulder 
Nails: * RezIpsa Loc * ~ White & Green Nails 
[Gauze] Nude - Ivory - 
pc eyes by LL - poison ivy - large

poses are all from the location or my AO from Vista.

location:Welsh Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment