Sunday, June 10, 2012

Raspberry glace in June flowers and showers


I was out buying plants for my new home in my Raspberry glace dress (wearing it for Luna Jubilee's color challenge) when I was caught in a light June drizzle, suddenly making SL look like your typical dreary June day in Northern Europe this year . Fortunately I had brought an umbrella from LIST.
But the rain was over almost before it started, the sky was without a cloud and I could put the umbrella back into inventory.


After having bought a thousand grasses from Kidd Grass Lands, I relaxed in one of the many small gazebos, you can find there.


Absorbed in grass thoughts

And my favourite, the close up, I'm that  narcissistic. The hair  has a will of it's own, but that's all right with me, it's welcome to sink into my shoulder and go through my earring, I love it that much. 

Finally for something quite different. We never made the Patrick Blue post for Luna's challenge, one of us - the one behind the computer - was elsewhere occupied at the time. The challenge must be completed, so here I am , at home in the new house from Thistle. In a moment , I'll go out and plant all the new grasses and trees in a Jean Paul Gaultier inspired dress from Aleida. That's so SL.


What I'm wearing: (no slurls today, sorry)

Dress: haut.monde - Mesh Vintage Dress in Rose
Feet: *GA* Flat Bare Feet 
Ring: ::LEO-NT:: CINDERELLA RING [R]
Earring: Bliensen + MaiTai - Augello - Emerald 
Hair: [LeLutka]-DAISY hair - Toast
Skin: *LpD* Skins - *Zoe* Beauty, and in the close up  the Laititia skin in violet Orchid, an old favorite from LpD )
eyes by LL - bright - massive lead (l)

The last pic:
dress: I ALEIDA I Rosalia gown 
pose from LAP (the Random set)

4 comments: