Sunday, June 3, 2012

At Home in Pistachio

This week's colour in Luna's challenge is Pistachio. The week was important for me, as I found a new place to call home in SL. I have moved North to the land of pine trees and thistles a plenty. I just rezzed my house and now have a first real look at the neighborhood, somewhat weary after having rezzed and re-rezzed the house many times, only due to my own clumsiness in suddenly taking or deleting parts of the house - when thinking I was just moving a piece of  furniture.

I wear my dress from Bilo, and earrings from Maxi Gossamer while dreaming about my future in this new neighbourhood. 
The week has been fun-filled in SL with lots of events: Skin addiction showcase (where I got a beautiful skin), Home and Garden expo (where I bought my sweet cottage from Thistle Houses), the Mesh Around Hunt  (where i got my earrings), and the FaMESHed monthly event, where I bought this new piece of furniture, great for my new terrasse:

Gorgeous, the way I  can speak on the telephone while reading a magazine !
Among the things at the Home and Garden expo, there was a whole playground from wonderful Sway.

I'm more than happy hanging upside down, even in this somewhat ladylike dress, swinging to and fro on a relaxed afternoon. 
Fortunately, one of the walls in my new house fits perfectly to the pistachio theme. 

And finally the close up . I like them, so I post them.

Dress: from {bilo} Chameli in Yellow Lime
Hair: from Wasabi Pills/ Claire Mesh Hair - Gingerbread (found at the FaMESHed event)
Earring: from  MG - - Zaadori-Jade and Gold , from the Mesh around Hunt
TDR Blue Special - Flats (green tea)
-Glam Affair- Leah MedTan - Spring Breeze D from the Skin Addiction show case event
Poses: from Baffle 

Home and furniture:
The Loft - Diem Daybedloft daybed found at the FaMeshed event
Thistle Coastal Cottage Structure (found at Home and Garden Expo)

3 comments:

  1. love that close-up very much.. and nice location you found... i know the problem with disappearing parts when rezzing a house.. :)))

    ReplyDelete